24 Oktober, 2010

QUICK 18 WITH PAULA CREAMER


1. Why is pink your favorite color?
Pink is my favorite color because it is so cheerful and it comes in many different shades. When I look at pink it makes me happy. 

2. What is your favorite pink possession?
I have this old pink stuffed animal that I have had for a long time. It is almost falling apart but it travels with me everywhere I go. 

3. When/how did your nickname the "Pink Panther" first come about?
An excellent golfer and a good friend of mine, Casey Wittenberg, gave me the nickname. I always wear pink so he ended up calling me the Pink Panther and it just stuck.

4. Other than the color pink, is there anything else you are addicted to?
I love magazines and checking out the latest in make-up, fashion styles and trends. Also, I love to listen to music and trying different foods.

5. Are you superstitious? Any lucky charms?
Before I play, and even when I finish practicing for the day, I will not leave the putting green until I make three four footers in a row. I also like to mark my ball with a 1958-quarter because I want to be the first to shoot 58 in a tour event.

6. How would you describe your personality?
Energetic, cheerful,competitive and determined. My parents say I am stubborn at times but I like to think of it as determined and committed. I think that helps me on the course.


7. What is the craziest thing a fan has ever said or requested of you?
Craziest thing I have ever signed was someone's head and arm so he could get them made into tattoos!! That's crazy!!!

8. What did winning the U.S. Open after coming back from the injury mean to you?
Winning the US Women's Open was indeed a dream come true (especially after coming back from major surgery).

9. What tech toy could you not live without and why?
I could not live without my two phones. 

10. If you were a shoe, what kind of shoe would you be?
Actually, I would be two shoes. High-heels: Christian Louboutin (I think they're the prettiest dress shoes ever made!!) Athletic: my adidas pink tennis shoes (the best when working out).

11. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
I like to eat bananas. Plus, I like to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which Colin (my caddy) makes for me before every round. I also like energy bars and plenty of water. 

12. What is your favorite meal off the course?
My favorite meals off the course would be Italian food, sushi, and salad. Of course not all at one time but I always eat those items at every tournament. I also like dessert, but I am trying not to eat as much of that. 

13. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
I would like to trade places with Madonna because I would love to see what it would feel like to have such a huge impact on the world of fashion and people. 


14. What was your favorite course to play growing up?
My home courses in Pleasanton, California at Castlewood Country Club. Two wonderful 18 holes courses!! 

15. What was the worst score you received on a hole in tournament play?
My absolute worst score on one hole was a 17 (but I was only 12 years old).

16. What do you feel is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Earning enough points in my rookie year to make the 2005 Solheim Cup Team. Also sharing biggest accomplishment honors is my win at the 2010 US Women's Open Championship at Oakmont!! 

17. What is your favorite TV show?
My favorite TV shows are Gossip Girl, Glee, Criminal Minds, and America's Next Top Model. 

18. Who is your favorite non-golf athlete?
There are so many that inspire me, but Michael Jordan stands out the most. He was so competitive and had a great work ethic. He was a gracious winner and a class act.

Tiada ulasan: